Content feed Comments Feed

Crystal Ball Reception - Tyler Turner

Posted by We Are DRE Monday, February 15, 2010

Jan. 14th was truly a day to remember. Along with all of the magnificent people that attended, both the meetings and the Crystal Ball Reception, Jan. 14th was a great milestone for the New D.R.E. Family. I have been involved with D.R.E. for three and half years now, and I can truly say that I am not only appreciative and happy of our growth as a group up until now, but I am also very excited about where we are going as a group and as a brand in the near future. D.R.E. has changed my life since I joined, but I have realized through my experience with this group that D.R.E. is going to continue to change my life and consistently challenge me to be a better entrepreneur and human being. I enjoyed working the Crystal Ball Reception with my fellow D.R.E. Members; it never seizes to amaze me how much we actually do grow as a team. We can come together, most of us from different coast of the country, and help put on a star studded event in Los Angeles for the Crystal Ball Reception. All I can say now is LETS GO GET IT!!! Lets not stop here at the Crystal Ball Reception. Lets continue to SHOW UP to SHOW OUT like true D.R.E. Members, because no one can stop us but OURSELVES. Thanks D.R.E. for everything.

D.R.E. Album

Big Banner

Mr. Farr Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter