Content feed Comments Feed

Crystal Ball Reception - Layah Willis

Posted by We Are DRE Monday, February 15, 2010

The Crystal Ball Announcement Reception was an amazing event! Through my membership and participation in D.R.E., I personally was able to witness an idea become a reality. The night of January 14th was beautiful. So many people attended and enjoyed the really good food, music, fashion show, and custom cars. It was truly a night to remember. Congratulations to Mr. Farr and Daniel for having such a great birthday. I am very happy to have shared that night with the both of them and all of the other D.R.E. members who were there. I appreciate those who worked hard that night and I hope to see you again soon.

In addition to attending the reception, D.R.E. members were given the opportunity to sit in and watch BSAA Executive Members participate in Pitch the Player. It was a chance for me to observe how professionals present their business ideas and plans to potential partners, and I learned a lot from the feedback that was given to presenters by the panel. I am sure I could personally use what I learned in my future endeavors. Overall, I am very thankful for being a part of an amazing weekend that many people do not have the opportunity to experience.

D.R.E. Album

Big Banner

Mr. Farr Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter