Content feed Comments Feed

Personal Account: Stefanie Tomlin

Posted by Daniel Henderson Tuesday, June 23, 2009



Hello! My name is Stefanie Tomlin and I am currently studying Sport Management and Marketing at Seton Hall University in South Orange, New Jersey. I am from Kansas City, Kansas. When I first moved from home I was presented with the challenge of finding driven, focused people to surround myself with.
As I prepared to attend my first D.R.E. event, I was unsure about what to expect, but excited to see what this network, that I had heard much of, was all about. My first experience with D.R.E. was truly profound. I was fortunate enough to be invited to the Executive Conclave 2, held in New York, which featured innovative executives from the east coast. I was surprised to be thrown right into service and jumped at the opportunity. I learned a great deal that night about collectivism and the way that African Americans do business together. As a result of my involvement with Disciplined Respected Entrepreneurs (D.R.E.), I can say, without reservation, that I have improved as a person. The learning has not stopped.

Since that day, I have been a true believer in the power of D.R.E. It has further instilled in me the importance of hard work, perseverance, and positive energy. D.R.E has inspired me to dig deep within myself to find the excellence and extraordinary potential within. I am so blessed to continually be exposed to the profound group of students as well as the accomplished executives and leaders that we network with in D.R.E. I have no doubt that D.R.E. is enhancing my life and teaching me concepts that cannot be taught in the classroom. I have a future filled with success, happiness, and wealth and D.R.E. is the primary instrument in paving my way to that bright future!

D.R.E. Album

Big Banner

Mr. Farr Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter