Content feed Comments Feed

Personal Account: Layah R. Willis

Posted by L.W. Friday, June 12, 2009


Hey! I am Layah R. Willis. I am currently a senior at the University of California, Berkeley, majoring in Sociology with a minor in Education. I am the Director of Administration of D.R.E., and my involvement in D.R.E has truly been a blessing. D.R.E. has miraculously opened up doors to limitless possibilities. I joined D.R.E in August 2008 with little knowledge about the program. All I had was a vision and faith in an opportunity from God to do great things. My next move was to either take hold onto that opportunity or let it pass me by. Grasping that opportunity was the best choice I have ever made. Since I have been a member of D.R.E most of what I have learned about success is coming to life right before my eyes. My visions are becoming clearer. I am learning more about myself, life and people everyday, and I am loving it! This is the beginning of Dreams becoming Reality. All it takes is faith, confidence, vision, and my ability to maximize my potential to be the greatest I can be. I have faith that D.R.E. will revolutionize the world, make history and build a collective body of the greatest people in the world.

D.R.E. Album

Big Banner

Mr. Farr Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter